Yin Yoga Teacher Training – 30 Hours
with Parvati-Victoria Goodwin, E-RYT
Class meets on the following dates:
Fridays: 4/26, 5/3, 5/11 and 5/18 from 6-9pm
Saturdays: 4/27, 5/4, 5/12 and 5/19 from 12pm to 4pm
CE Credits available to Yoga Teachers!
(For Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teachers, this meets Yoga Alliance’s required CE credits for 3 years)
Dive deeper into the practice of Yin Yoga. This course is for anyone that would like to learn more about the practice of Yin Yoga!
In this training, you will learn:
• The history of Yin Yoga
• Benefits of a regular Yin Yoga practice
• The repertoire of Yin poses including which meridians are affected and contraindications for specific poses
• How connective tissue and meridian theory relate to Yin practice
• How to adapt/modify Yin poses when necessary
• How teaching Yin Yoga differs from teaching other styles of yoga
• How to sequence a class using several different approaches
Investment: $580 (training manual included) Registration required by Apr 30
*$530 Early registration discount Paid in full by Apr 4 (manual included)*
Yoga Alliance CE credits available. For RYTs, full attendance is required for Certificate/Yoga Alliance CE credits.